Friday, March 21, 2008

Prima donna? We don't need no stinkin' prima donnas.

歌剧中的主要女歌手

"prima donnas" were often regarded as egotistical,twist of facts person,un motivational, unreasonable and irritable, with a rather high opinion of themselves not shared by others.A person who takes adulation and privileged treatment as a right and reacts with petulance to criticism or inconvenience. A person who has no regards for members of its organisation,twist the fact to his personal mileage.More generally, it refers to someone who thinks they are "the greatest thing since sliced bread", i.e. they are vain, haughty, above having to deal with trifling concerns, and typically hold others to the same high ideals to which they hold themselves (which, of course, they think they meet and nobody else can so why should they even try).Overly sensitive person who is temperamental and difficult to work with.Although whether they are truly more vain or more hot-tempered than other singers (or than any other people in the opera houses) is not substantiated, the term often signifies a vain, obnoxious and temperamental person who, although irritating, cannot be done without.

Are you that...? A clear message to BC Machine guys. We still got a long way to go. Even zoggee feels that he needs to learn more.He is just merely sharing his motorsports knowledge and opened our mind towards driving.

so it's a point for us to ponder......Are you that!?

9 comments:

Zoggee said...

What happened here? I'm clueless here?

Been thru it before and I never bother to deal with this character at all.
Been busy with my work to bother with this.Really..motorsports is just one of my hobbies.Simple and plain as that.

If you guys need help..I will stand by you guys.

I've been honest and transparent to you guys.I still got a lot to learn la.

be cool...I will take it easy and so does you guys.

You guys rocks.!!
Long Live BC Machine.
Cheers

Touge King said...

I must stress that the BC Machine guys are very very nice guys!

Although I didn't get to spend enough time with them, I always look forward to meeting these guys...

After a few events, I could see the dedication of Albert, Andrew 003, Andrew Huah Loh, Fasso, and Tommy, just to name a few!

Henry and his superman-like strength never ceases to amaze me too!

At the end of the day, we are at the track to learn and to have fun. It would suck for a prima donna or a fucking fact twister to spoil the day.

Indeed, long live BC Machine!

Cheers.

Unknown said...

to be or not to be
oh thy shalt kill thee
or con???

ScAvEnGeR said...

Hey guys,
Just let sleeping dogs lie and leave it at that.

Further pursuit will only harm the team.

Zoggee said...

It hurts me the most when the culprit is using my own blood brother to make me turn on you,TK.

Face it like a man.

When I see that they all learned something...that black sheep was so cowardly and insensitively twisted the facts.

Come on...face it like a man.

Unknown said...

hey...i am doing it like a man...i have balls bigger than some peoples fist...ehhehehe

Zoggee said...

I'm spending my own pocket money to go back Bukit Mertajam to pass you guys the certificate of attendence of the Defensive Driving Course.

Even ask the guys to come out this Sunday ,hangout at Insa Dunia.Thinking of giving out the questionaires of basic driving for everybody to share,learn and understand.

Everybody is welcome btw....see you all there.

But why with the bad reviews of an Internatinoal Instructors? Use simple logic..

IF he is not that good...

WHY is he the Cheif Instructor of car marques?

ScAvEnGeR said...

I hope I can make it since I have "cheng beng" (Chinese All Souls day).

Hope to see you all there 'tho.

kampung boy said...

zing say aou say gia tia say